Budja and VACCHO are joining to offer community members a smoking cessation session
Theme: Smoking Cessation, including the benefits of nicotine replacement therapies
Wednesday, 9th August 2017, 12 noon to 2 pm at Budja Clinic. Lunch included.
Budja Clinic is available anytime, by appointment, to individually discuss your quit smoking needs and goals.
The Aboriginal QUITLINE can also be contacted on 13 7848.
If you QUIT
* you will be less likely to get gum disease or tooth decay
* your risk of mouth and throat cancer will reduce
* your mouth will look and feel healthier
* your breath will smell better
* you will be able to taste food again.
Contact Budja Clinic to discuss your QUIT needs.