Medical Clinic, Outreach Services and After Hours Medical Services
The medical clinic at Halls Gap offers a comprehensive array of health and wellbeing services to our whole Community across our region.
Services are bulked billed through Medicare and, therefore, generally involve no out-of-pocket cost to eligible patients.
- GP services – 2.5 to 3.0 days a week, usually Tuesdays to Thursdays
- Dental by Appointment (Technicians, with dental referrals to East Grampians Health Service, Ararat)
- Optometry and Hearing Services (3 times a year) by Appointment
After Hours Medical Services
- In Emergencies Always Dial 000
- After Hours GP Helpline 1800 022 222
- Stawell Medical Centre 5358 1410
- Stawell Hospital 5358 8500
- Ararat Hospital 5352 9300
Test & Results
- Radiology (x-ray) – bulk billed only for Concession Card Holders or Pension Card